We couldn't be more excited about being chosen as The Best Facial Oil (in the over $50 category) by Fashion Canada!
With jurors beauty director, Lesa Hannah; influencer, Jennifer Chiu; FASHION Magazine reader, Cat Forsley; and dermatologist Dr. Sonya Cook, testing an arsenal of products, our Restorative Facial Oil took the first spot out of all facial oils that were submitted.
Our Restorative Facil Oil is a blend of 11 botanical oils. This luxurious facial oil does it all - restores, hydrates, balances, calms, helps reduce redness and strengthens your skin. Lightweight and easily absorbed, it leaves your skin soft with a dewy glow.
We are so proud and cannot wait to continue to create highly effective and natural products for sensitive skin!
Read the full list of winners here and the full press release below.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FASHION Magazine announces 2018
Best Beauty Products in 17th annual Beauty Awards
68 winners selected as industry leaders in cosmetics, skincare, body care, fragrance, haircare and men’s.
(TORONTO, ON) February 4th, 2019 – FASHION Magazine presents its 17th annual Beauty Awards, announcing the best beauty products of 2018. A total of 68 winning products have been identified by the publication, selected from over 475 product submissions received globally.
FASHION’s Beauty Awards tapped into the expertise of 21 Canadian beauty experts to vote on the most outstanding products in the beauty industry.
From makeup artists and manicurists to editors and estheticians, this year’s jury members evaluated beauty products available in the Canadian market. Four FASHION readers (and avid beauty lovers) were also invited to join the judging panel via a contest opportunity.
The awards are presented in six categories: Body, Cosmetics, Skin Care, Fragrance, Hair Care and Men’s.
Additionally, certain categories were split into two groups to celebrate products at both a high price point (HPP) and a low price point (LPP).
“Changing FASHION’s Beauty Awards last year to focus on experts personally trying each entry lent the program a new level of credibility,” says Lesa Hannah, Beauty Director of FASHION. “The inclusion of the Best New Marketplace Innovation Award in each category was particularly rewarding. It recognizes brands that are true innovators in their categories, pushing the boundaries in product development. The awards now provide even more beauty insight and valuable feedback to our readers.”
"FASHION’s Beauty Awards celebrate excellence in the beauty product category; honouring brands that represent true innovation in technology, development and product quality.” said Jacqueline Loch, VP & Group Publisher, Women’s Brands, St. Joseph Media. “Last year, we elevated our Beauty Awards program by giving it a makeover. We included industry professionals as well as beauty consumer experts to elevate our selection process, and new product categories were added to reflect the diversity of products now available and what is resonating with consumers.”
FASHION BEAUTY AWARDS 2018 WINNERS
- 2018 New Marketplace Innovation: Chanel Le Volume Révolution de Chanel
- Blush: Burt’s Bees Blush
- Brow Filler HPP over $15 CAD: Kat Von D Beauty 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade
- Brow Filler LPP under $15 CAD: Annabelle Cosmetics Edge Brow Wax Liner
- Eyeliner HPP over $15 CAD: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Micro Tip
- Eyeliner LPP under $15 CAD: Marcelle Velvet Gel Eyeliner
- Eyeshadow HPP over $20 CAD: Lise Watier Dress Code 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette
- Eyeshadow LPP under $20 CAD: Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette
- Foundation HPP over $20 CAD: Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin
- Foundation LPP under $20 CAD: L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup
- Highlighter HPP over $15 CAD: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
- Highlighter LPP under $15 CAD: Annabelle Cosmetics Perfect Glow
- Lip Gloss HPP over $15 CAD: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
- Lip Gloss LPP under $15 CAD: Annabelle Cosmetics Big Show Lip Shine
- Lipstick HPP over $15 CAD: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick
- Lipstick LPP under $15 CAD: Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Mascara HPP over $15 CAD: Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Mascara LPP under $15 CAD: L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
- 2018 New Marketplace Innovation: Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel
- Acne Product HPP over $25 CAD: Vichy Normaderm Acne Treatment
- Acne Product LPP under $25 CAD: Bioderma Sébium Global
- Cleanser HPP over $20 CAD: JB Skin Guru Peoni Le Nettoyant
- Cleanser LPP under $20 CAD: Rocky Mountain Soap Transformative Cleansing Oil
- Exfoliator HPP over $20 CAD: Philosophy The Mircodelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash
- Exfoliator LPP under $20 CAD: Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial
- Eye Cream HPP over $35 CAD: Veriphy 20/20 Eye Cream
- Eye Cream LPP under $35 CAD: Indeed Labs Eysilix II
- Facial Mask HPP over $35 CAD: Nannette de Gaspé Youth Revealed Face
- Facial Mask LPP under $35 CAD: Glamglow Bubblesheet
- Facial Oil HPP over $50 CAD: Iremia Skincare Restorative Facial Oil
- Facial Oil LPP under $50 CAD: Wildcraft Regenerating Face Serum
- Lip Balm: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Makeup Remover: Beautycounter One-step Makeup Remover Wipes
- Moisturizer HPP over $25 CAD: Clarins Extra Firming Jour
- Moisturizer LPP under $25 CAD: Rocky Mountain Soap Pomegranate Day Cream
- Serum: Caudalie Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum
- 2018 New Marketplace Innovation: Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray
- Body Scrub: Céla Seed to Skin Scrub
- Body Wash: Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash
- Body Lotion: Saje Goddess Euphoric Body Lotion
- Hand Cream: Dr. Hauschka Hydrating Hand Cream
- Sunscreen: AlumierMD Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen Untinted
- Self Tanner: Clarins Self Tanning Milky-Lotion
- 2018 New Marketplace Innovation: Mugler Angel Perfuming Pen
- Women’s Fragrance HPP over $100 CAD: Prada La Femme Prada L’eau
- Women’s Fragrance LPP under $100 CAD: Nest Fragrances Wisteria Blue Eau de Parfum
- 2018 New Marketplace Innovation: L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream
- Dry Shampoo: Bumble & bumble Prèt-a-Powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo
- Hair Conditioner HPP over $15 CAD: Redken All Soft Mega Conditioner
- Hair Conditioner LPP under $15 CAD: Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner
- Shampoo HPP over $15 CAD: Klorane Soothing & Softening Shampoo with Peony
- Shampoo LPP under $15 CAD: Hask Unwined Gloss Boss White Wine Shine Enhancing Shampoo
- Styling Product: Voir Luxury Hair Oil
- 2018 New Marketplace Innovation: Saje Peaceful Warrior Deodorant
- Men’s Fragrance HPP over $100 CAD: Chanel Bleu de Chanel Parfum
- Men’s Fragrance HPP under $100 CAD: Hugo Man
- Men’s Beard Oil: Groom Beard Oil
- Men’s Facial Moisturizer: Sulwhasoo Skin Reinforcing Emulsion
- Men’s Facial Cleanser: Bulldog Skincare Original Face Wash
- Men’s Shaving Cream: Schaf Shave Cream
- Men’s Grooming Product: CWB Energizing Eye Gel
- Men’s Razor: Gillette Fusion
- Men’s Shampoo: Rene Furterer Fortifcea Energizing Shampoo
- Men’s Hairstyling Product: Redken Brews Work Hard Molding Past
The winners will be published and promoted in FASHION’s March 2019 print issue and the complete list of winners is also available online at fashionmagazine.com/beauty/best-beauty-products-of-2018/
About FASHION Magazine
FASHION is the #1 fashion and beauty brand in Canada with 1.4 million readers. It has the largest social media audience of any Canadian magazine with over 2,500,000 viewers including over 698,000 Twitter followers (@FashionCanada), over 93,000 Instagram followers (@FashionCanada), over 1,400,000 Facebook followers (Facebook.com/FASHIONCanada), and over 388,000 Pinterest followers (Pinterest.com/FASHIONMagazine).
About St. Joseph Communications, Media Group
St. Joseph Communications, Media Group is Canada’s largest privately-held media company and a wholly-owned division of St. Joseph Communications. St. Joseph Media publishes some of Canada’s most iconic and celebrated media brands including Toronto Life, FASHION Magazine, Weddingbells, Mariage Québec, Ottawa Magazine, Quill & Quire, Canadian Family, Title, Torontoist, and the Where Group of Magazines in Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa and Toronto. SJM also operates Strategic Content Labs, which creates custom content, websites, apps and content management solutions for some of Canada’s leading brands and institutions. Visit www.stjoseph.com.