Ingredients To Calm, Soothe and Restore Sensitive Skin
Below is a list of some of the ingredients we use in our products and their benefits.
- Jojoba Oil
- Closest natural replacement to the oil produced by the human skin called ‘sebum’, protects the skin from external toxins and acts as the first defense barrier for the skin.
- A natural supplement that contains essential vitamins for the skin such as vitamin B, E and key minerals such as zinc, copper.
- Retains moisture and hydrates the skin
- Antibacterial properties that help control bacterial growth
- Naturally reduces wrinkles and the visible signs of ageing.
- Rosehip Oil
- Contains essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid for hydrating dry, itchy skin
- Fatty acids and antioxidants, regenerate in the skin
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin A and vitamin E helps ease inflammation while moisturizing the skin
- Rich in antioxidants called polyphenols, which can fight the effects of aging
- Omega-3 fatty acids boost collagen growth
- Seabuckthorn Oil
- Can help to reduce inflammation and redness
- Essential fatty acids and proteins help to keep it healthy and strong
- Shea Butter
- Helps tissue regeneration and softening of the skin, also shown to boost collagen production, which helps strengthen the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Acts as a moisturizer and hydrates the skin
- Manuka Honey
- Has natural anti-bacterial qualities and protects against damage caused by bacteria, encouraging the skin to heal
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Aloe Vera
- Rich in antioxidants such as and vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, and it contains seven of the eight essential amino acids.
- Has a calming effect on the skin which helps to reduce itchiness and inflammation.
- African Mahogany Tree Bark Extract
- Improves skin elasticity, has a smoothing effect on pores and reduces fine lines/wrinkles
- Has anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties
- Antioxidant protection reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, and scars.
- Aids in accelerate wound healing
- Lavender Oil
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties helps heal the skin
- Calming effect helps overall mood
- Coco Butter
- Acts as a moisturizer to hydrate and heal the skin
- Contains compounds called cocoa mass polyphenols, which can help reduce signs of aging and soothe sensitive skin
- Can help protect/repair rough, skin because due to its ability to lock in moisture.
- Avocado Oil
- Contains vitamin E and potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that help nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Antioxidants and vitamins can help to heal dry, irritated skin and relieve inflammation and reduce redness
- Palmarosa Oil
- Stimulates the regeneration of cells.
- Hydrates the skin
- Soothing properties help reduce inflammation
- Rose Damascena Flower Oil
- Reduces inflammation
- Antioxidant promote healing of the skin
- Emollient properties moisturize dry skin
🌿All-Calm Facial Mist
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- One of the most important species of Rosaceae family, it has been known to show anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-aging effects while protecting the skin against damage. Rose water acts as an inhibitor against elastase and collagenase, helping soothe the skin and reduce redness.*
- Black Oat Extract
- Originally from Europe, this nutrient-dense grass is rich in water-retaining substances such as polysaccharides and amino acids, to support the skin’s own natural moisturizing factor (NMF). It also helps to enforce the lamellar lipid matrix of the epidermis by reducing transepidermal water loss (TEWL). Black Oat Extract as a high content of natural water reservoirs that form a film of moisture on the skin. It has incredible anti-inflammatory properties that help with stressed, irritated or dry skin. Ecocert and COSMOS certified.
- Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory which visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles, and brightens skin tone.
- Maple Sap Water
- Provides your skin with antioxidants and nutrients to replenish dry, sensitive skin
- Cucumber extract
- Helps to balance, smooth, and soften your stressed-out skin.
- Lavender flower water
- Helps to gently relieve sensitive skin conditions and relax your senses with all-natural aromatherapy.